Background / Application
- Time-consuming manufacture of cosmetic preliminary products on a pilot plant scale with propeller agitators
- Thickening agents, bio-polymers, surfactants and titanium dioxide tend to form lumps or fish eyes.
- Free rotating shafts cause risk of injury during operation
- Mixing device must be mobile
The YTRON solution
- YTRON Shear Jet for applying high shear forces during mixing
- Suitable for batch sizes of 60-200 liters
- Mobile mixer with hydraulic lifting device
- Individual safety concept etc.
- Adjustable protective grille with position monitoring
- Control cabinet with touch panel on the stand
Advantages of the YTRON Shear Jet
- Fast and lump-free introduction of dry matter into liquids with viscosities up to 1,000 CP
- Minimal air induction without of foam formation by adapting the mixer speed to batch sizes and viscosity
- Avoiding product build-up on the container wall by quickly introduction of powders
- High level of operator safety / personal protection despite different container shapes thanks to contact protection and safety queries before starting the mixer
- The mixer shaft is protected from contact by the stator tube.
- Easy mobility of the tripod thanks to smooth-running castors and push bar
- The mixer is secured against falling by a hose break protection in the hydraulic unit.
- Time and energy savings through efficient mixing