Surfactants (e.g. sodium lauryl ether sulfate = SLES) are used in many cleaning products for personal and household use. As a rule, these raw materials are produced and transported in a highly concentrated, thick fluid form. However they require to be diluted before further processing can be carried out. In the case of SLES, a dilution from 70% down to a maximum of 28% is common.
A compact solution, offered by YTRON is a fully automatic dilution system based on the YTRON-Z inline homogeniser. In this process the surfactant and water are metered continuously in the required proportions and passed through the YTRON-Z to produce a lump-free diluted product. The raw material can be taken from a storage tank or directly from the road tanker and diluted for further use.
- Compact system including electrical cabinet with touch panel
- Capacity: 1,000 - 20,000 kg/h final product
- Selectable concentrations: 5 - 28% SLES
- Quantity measurement
- Volumetric dosing
- Optionally with preservative dosing
- YTRON VacuPlant® is a universally applicable system for mixing and dispersion of powders and liquids
- Using vacuum to draw in powder, the VacuPlant will disperse, dissolve, deaerate and emulsify with ability to heat and cool as required.
- Optimised process configuration
- We work in partnership with our customers to develop tailor-made process solutions
- Incorporation of lump-free powder which do not tend to stick in liquid template in a batch process
- Designed for ATEX applications
- System configuration according to customer specifications
- Plant for suspending pigment powder in water
- YTRON-ZC 5 powder disperser
- Positive displacement pumps for feeding and product discharge
- Low-dust powder loading by the big bag emptying station
- Control system for semi-automatic operation
- Capacity: 30 big bags within 8 hours
- Viscosity of the pigment slurry: 10,000 cP
- BigBag station allows fast, lump-free powder incorporation in very short term.
- Perfect product quality.
- Low power consumption (only 7,5 kW up to 4 t/h powder injection)