Surfactants (e.g. sodium lauryl ether sulfate = SLES) are used in many cleaning products for personal and household use. As a rule, these raw materials are produced and transported in a highly concentrated, thick fluid form. However they require to be diluted before further processing can be carried out. In the case of SLES, a dilution from 70% down to a maximum of 28% is common.
A compact solution, offered by YTRON is a fully automatic dilution system based on the YTRON-Z inline homogeniser. In this process the surfactant and water are metered continuously in the required proportions and passed through the YTRON-Z to produce a lump-free diluted product. The raw material can be taken from a storage tank or directly from the road tanker and diluted for further use.
- Compact system including electrical cabinet with touch panel
- Capacity: 1,000 - 20,000 kg/h final product
- Selectable concentrations: 5 - 28% SLES
- Quantity measurement
- Volumetric dosing
- Optionally with preservative dosing
• This multi-purpose system mixes liquids homogeneously, draws in powders, disperses or dissolves them, de-aerates, emulsifies and heats or cools the product efficiently.
• All components of the system are selected for optimum performance.
• Let us have your application data.
• We will then design the optimum solution for you.
• Incorporation of lump-free powder which do not tend to stick in liquid template in a batch process
• Designed for ATEX applications
• System configuration according to customer specifications
• BigBag station allows fast, lump-free powder incorporation in very short term.
• Perfect product quality.
• Low power consumption (only 7,5 kW up to 4 t/h powder injection)