- Extremely difficult to wet-out powders are processed without any problems
- Free flowing powders mean that reproducible results will be achieved
- Concentrations of over 20% can be achieved in one pass
- Sticking, clogging or lump formation in the contact areas liquid/powder is totally avoided
- The required concentration is achieved by the appropriate adjustment in the injection chamber
- Powder consumption will be significantly reduced by the intense wetting out of the product
- STRETCHING® of the molecular chain achieves a higher viscosity and therefore higher yields compared to conventional methods
- Cleaning even between short process intervals and after a product change is totally unnecessary
Pre-wetting of the powders in the injection chamber without sticking.
No damage of the product during passing through the rotor/stator system, as the contact time takes only a fraction of a second.
A pump installed downstream achieves the discharge of the uniform product even at high concentrations and viscosity.
Sticking powders, desposits or lump formations are totally eliminated on both the contact surfaces of the "powder/liquid" injection chamber and in the dispering reachtor. Therefore, cleaning, even between short process intervals, is totally unnecessary.
The required concentration is achieved by the appropriate adjustment of the injectio chamber.